Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brand New Day

hullo !
I just felt like posting about a Brand New Day after listening to ( Fireflight - Brand New Day ).
Heheheh =) *YOU should listen to it!*
Anyway it's been awhile since I've updated other than the previous post which is so damn emo.
So it ain't counted as an update larhh! xD lol
Well I'll just start by saying I'm DROPPING my Anthropology subject!! WUHUU!! xO
Why?? Just CAUSE! har har har xP
Nah la, cause i didn't study enough and well i kinda got low marks and to continue it would be lots of work and i would only get a passing score overall. So....NOT gUUD not GUUD.. eeheheh pull down my GPA ^^
lalala... anyway moving on...test test test coming up! just finished 3 testss #.# another 2 more coming up next week! sigh-ing til i feel like lying? xP heheheh

Btw I would post pics of some random things BUT!*buttocks* wahahah...okay sorry xD
but my dad just had to take the LAPTOP to MELAKA or MALACCA or HELAKA! hahaha.
Buuu...so now i'm using the eMac
(which is an Apple comp if ya'll didn't know that, and yes i have one which is kinda old)
Its abit cacatla. ahdui ahdui. *shaka-laka-laka-bom-bom-bom*
Ehaheaheahea!
Got church practice in an hours time! kinda disappointing cause my church practice is dam delay kaokao one.
Oh well. all for you God! =)
Oh btw btw..listening to anberlin after so long made me a fan of them again! YEAH YEAH! ALL THE WAy LA! xD
Neway thats all larh! ^^ Chowders Peeps! *thats if anyone still visits* lol
Til I see you~
- Wesley - No Misery is to be....dunno xD

No comments: